Terms of Service
For your convenience, our management personally conducts random on-site and telephone quality checks. These steps are all made to insure our quality of service remains first rate. These are just a few of the steps that we take to assure our clients always receive high quality cleaning and outstanding customer service.
The ProTouch HomeCleaners Guarantee
We have built our business and reputation by providing our clients with the best possible cleaning service available anywhere. Still, we realize that because our employees are human, they will sometimes make mistakes. For this reason, we offer you our ProTouch Guarantee, which is as simple as 1-2-3. If you are not 100% satisfied with our service for any reason and you let us know within 24 hours, we will do one of or a combination of the following:
1. Come back to your home and re-clean the trouble areas to your complete satisfaction.
2. Give you a partial credit toward your next cleaning.
3. Give you a partial refund (will not exceed 30% of the full amount paid)
The ProTouch Guarantee is yours at no extra cost! All steps are to be followed in the order given above. In most cases, a simple revisit is enough to resolve any problems!
• We place a hold on the credit card on file 24 hours before the service is scheduled. This hold will be charged after the service has been completed. If you reschedule your service within the allotted time, the hold will be released.
• We do our best to be as flexible as we can with the schedule. If you need to change a cleaning day or time, we will do our best to accommodate you. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for any cancellations. If our cleaning staff does not have access due to being locked out or not let into a gated community, that is treated as a cancellation.
• Appointments may be rescheduled within 12 hours notice.
• If either of the previous points are not met, then there will be a non-refundable $99 inconvenience fee charged to the credit card on file.
• For the safety of our employees, ProTouch HomeCleaners reserves the right to close our offices, and subsequently reschedule cleanings, at any time due to inclement weather.
• If we are specifically requested to dust/clean inside of a hutch/china cabinet, dust any computer equipment or wash dishes, the client agrees not to hold ProTouch HomeCleaners or any of its employees responsible for damage to any article or component.
• While we make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted, but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, we request all irreplaceable items (whether monetary or sentimental) be stored and/or not cleaned by our staff. Our staff will leave a damage report if any damage does take
place and our office will follow-up with the client by phone. ProTouch HomeCleaners must be notified within 48 hours of service if unreported damage is discovered. The client is not to deduct any amount from the cleaning fee due to broken items. If the client does so, the client will be billed for the amount deducted and the client will be charged an inconvenience fee of $55.00.
• ProTouch HomeCleaners is not responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (i.e., marble, granite, hardwood floors, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
• The safety of our employees is an important issue. Therefore, our team will not move or touch any fire arms left inside of a resident’s home. Even if that means an area goes uncleaned.
• All appointments are to be scheduled by using our online booking form; this includes additional services at the time of your scheduled appointment.
• If at any point, an employee requests to clean your home and you accept, ProTouch HomeCleaners is not responsible for such services and our insurance will not cover
any breakage or damage made.
• ProTouch HomeCleaners reserves the right to reevaluate rates and/or change the Service Agreement at any time without notification.