The ProTouch Guarantee
We have built our business and reputation by providing our clients with the best possible cleaning services available anywhere. Still, we realize that because our employees are human, they will sometimes make mistakes. For this reason, we offer you our ProTouch Guarantee, which is as simple as 1-2-3. If you are not 100% satisfied with our service for any reason and you let us know within 24 hours, we will do one of the following:
The ProTouch Guarantee is yours at no extra cost! All steps are to be followed in the order given above. In most cases, a simple revisit is enough to resolve any problems!
Home Cleaning Service Agreement
- ACCESS TO YOUR HOME – Your home must be accessible to our teams. If we are unable to access your home we will charge a lockout fee of at least $150 or your scheduled cleaning service price, whichever is greater. (We offer secure lockboxes for a small one-time fee. Contact the office for details.)
- ARRIVAL TIME – Our teams clean from 8 AM to 5 PM. Occasionally they may need to stay past 5 PM to finish the job. We cannot guarantee an exact time for your visit due to the nature of our business and changing schedules. If you need an estimated window of time, you may call or email the day before your scheduled visit. No arrival time is implied or ever guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but they are treated as requests only and we have no way to guarantee your exact service time.
- BREAKAGE & DAMAGES- From time-to-time small items will be knocked off a shelf when dusting, pictures may be bumped and fall, or top-heavy items wobble and fall over, etc. Please remove unstable objects to a place we do not clean. We will provide a credit for future services for incidental damages up to $500. Above that amount, you will need to file a claim with your homeowners’ insurance for damages caused in the routine nature of cleaning. Damages due to negligence or malpractice on our part will be handled by our insurance provider. In addition, we will only use ProTouch Cleaners-approved products for cleaning your home. If you ask that we use your product, you assume all liability responsibility for any damage to your home caused by your products.
- BUSINESS HOURS – Our official business hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM. Our teams may provide services outside these days and times, but these are our office hours. Our office is closed (and our teams do not clean) most major holidays.
- CANCELLATION & SKIP FEES – In the event that you cancel or skip a scheduled cleaning you will be assessed a $20 skip fee. The skip fee allows us to add more time to your future visit and provide you a higher level of cleaning. If you cancel service with less than a full business days’ notice (including day of service), you will still be charged the full amount of the cleaning visit or $150 whichever is greater, and no reschedule will be due. (See BUSINESS HOURS above.)
- DISHES – If you have not selected “hand wash dishes” as an extra, add-on service, any dishes that will not fit in the dishwasher will be stacked in the sink after the sink and faucet have been cleaned.
- EMPLOYEE NON-COMPETE – We invest a lot of time and money in hiring and training the very best staff. Our staff have signed a non-compete agreement and understand the repercussions of violating the agreement; please respect it as well.
- GETTING READY FOR YOUR CLEAN – Don’t clean before the cleaners arrive! Do pickup and declutter as much as possible. This allows us to focus more on detail and quality for you.
- QUALITY CONTROL – Our quality control system is interactive and dependent upon your feedback and communication to function. We need your input on the overall experience and quality you are receiving so that we may address issues that are important to you. Changing services will not (usually) eliminate a problem as we are all in the human resources business. Human nature sometimes prevails if not confronted, and that is our job. We will correct or address any issue we are made aware of promptly. Our employees take great pride in the work they do and want to be informed when you are disappointed with your service. Please reply to the emailed survey sent after each clean.
- PAYMENT – All payment is via credit card. Your card is charge after the clean is complete.
- PETS – We love them! Please secure any pet that may be a threat. We are unable to clean up after sick pets or pet accidents.
- RATE INCREASES – We reserve the right to raise our rates at any time. You will always be given advance notice of a rate increase.
- RESCHEDULING – There may be times when the weather makes it unsafe for us to travel and carry equipment and supplies to your home. Driveways must be clear and accessible. Holidays may necessitate a schedule change. These will be the only reasons that we do not complete a clean on your scheduled day. We appreciate your understanding in these circumstances.
- SAFETY – Insurance and safety issues prohibit our teams from moving heavy objects, standing on furniture or countertops, and standing on ladders except for the stepladders we provide. We also prohibit our staff from handling any biohazards, including pet or human fluids and feces, rodent feces, mold, etc.
- THE SETTING – The ideal cleaning situation is when no one is home. If this is not possible, please eliminate as many distractions as possible so your HomeCleaner can work uninterrupted. Try to schedule your cleaning day when fewer people are home and keep children in another area as we are working with equipment and products that may not be safe for children.
- TIPPING – Always appreciated, but never expected. Typical tipping range is 5-15% of the final charge. Tips may be added via the emailed end-of-clean survey or by contacting the office.
- WOOD FLOORS – It is your responsibility to place coasters or felt under heavy or sharp furniture legs. We will repair damage to wood floors if we caused the negligently caused the damage. (See BREAKAGE & DAMAGES above.)